Improve your French with an experienced, skilled, native speaking teachers. Classes are for Leaving (Higher level only) and Junior Cert students. The focus is on increasing your personal proficiency and ability in all the language areas: oral, aural and written.
The Leaving Certificate classes are from 6.30 to 7.30 on Wednesday evenings (the Zoom link will be sent to you). Classes begin on Wednesday 19th January but you can join in later if you wish. You MUST keep your video on during the class and participate fully in the lesson. You may have homework or preparatory work to do and present. Our teacher is Solenn Ryan who has extensive experience of teaching at Second Level with a particular focus on the Leaving Certificate, along with Language Camps and Adults . You can discover her other work at solennsschool.com
The Junior Certificate classes will focus on preparation of all areas of the Junior Certificate to maximise a students potential and lay a strong foundation for the bigger challenge of the Leaving Certificate. The classes will be online on Thursdays from 5.45 to 6.45pm. Our Junior Cert teacher is Isabelle de Toulgoet who runs French courses and classes for all ages and levels. You can find out her other work at https://www.dunmorecountryschool.ie/french-classes You must have your video on during the class and participate fully in the lesson.
- Fees for Junior and Leaving Certificate classes are €140. There are 14 classes in a term.
- Fees are due before or on first class and are non-refundable.
- You can email email@example.com and let us know which class you are joining and pay by Credit Transfer/SEPA to our Bank Account
- Name: Alliance Française Kilkenny
- BIC is IPBSIE2D
- IBAN IE91IPBS99063680018550 ( note the letter after IE91 is I).
- Please include your name and class with the transfer details.
If you need more specific information contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, or if you are ready to sign up, complete the form below: